Dog and Cat Bookings
How to make a booking
Bookings are accepted by telephone. We do not take bookings by email.
Please phone 03 578 2083
If we are unavailable please leave a message on our answer phone with your name, your pet’s name/s, breed, the dates you require and your phone number. All holiday bookings must be confirmed by us. A booking inquiry is confirmed after we have spoken with you about your pet.
We can arrange local pick up and delivery for your pet to Jessenka and Blenheim airport. Please inquire about our charges.
Christmas and New Year Bookings
To avoid disappointment book your pet accommodation before October.
Due to high demand for kennel and cattery accomodation between the dates of 20 December and 5 January, these conditions apply:
- Minimum pet boarding period is for 5 days
- The day of check and the day of collection is counted unless your pet is picked up prior to 10.30am
- Payment of a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $50 per animal is required prior to confirmation of a booking
- The confirmed days booked between the above dates will be still be charged if your pets stay is shortened
- A surcharge applies if your pet boards on a public hoilday
All dates booked are considered to be final by 31 October.
We are CLOSED for drop offs and pick ups on Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Years day.
We are open on all other public holidays.
If you need to go away don’t forget to book your pets holiday